Furry Paw of Death Furry Paw of Death

AWESOME!!

Awesome game!! and thank you for using my song as the intro it fits perfect. 5/5 10/10

Disappointing at best Disappointing at best

GOD I HATE BAD CRITICS!!!

Theres this saying ( if you have nothing nice to say..DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!))
some people have nothing else better to do but to bash someone elses work when im more than sure they cant even play twinkle twinkle little star on piano. Thanks for using my stuff. good luck :)

Hulalaoo responds:

One of most dramatics music, apropiated for this

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

AWESOME!!!

you had me watching this from beginning to end it was funny and great. cant wait to see more. 5/5 10/10

Tortur-o-matic TM Tortur-o-matic TM

Cool Man!!

i love the way you put this together. using my song makes it sound like hes really in there screaming his ass off from all the torture. great game and thanks for using my stuff. good luck.

joe-kangaroo responds:

Ah sweet, i'm glad to hear from you! yeh i loved your music, just thought it was so fitting! glad you thought the same!

AGONY AGONY

Niceeee!!!!

awesome game, i need to brush up on my death studies lol thanks for using my music.

Z3pp0 responds:

Yes, improve your death studies.
Everyone should.
It's important for life.
If you wanna live, that is.

RMP - Quadrilli RMP - Quadrilli

NICE!!

Good mix, nice lyrics man. good work. 5/5 10/10

Mercury wanna b BN(Bitch N*) Mercury wanna b BN(Bitch N*)

Good Ish!!

Real good job man, i appriciate you using my track and giving me credit. by the way the barcode is made like this IlIlIlIlIl ( iLiLiLiLiL ) incase someone wants to search me. good luck. 5/5-10/10.

Broken-Needle responds:

=D, lol anytime man=)

.X. Transformers 2007 (REMIX) .X. Transformers 2007 (REMIX)

Great Job!!

Love how this came out. good job. gata love that song. come check out my version. good luck. 5/5 10/10