Furry Paw of Death Furry Paw of Death

AWESOME!!

Awesome game!! and thank you for using my song as the intro it fits perfect. 5/5 10/10

Disappointing at best Disappointing at best

GOD I HATE BAD CRITICS!!!

Theres this saying ( if you have nothing nice to say..DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!!!!))
some people have nothing else better to do but to bash someone elses work when im more than sure they cant even play twinkle twinkle little star on piano. Thanks for using my stuff. good luck :)

Hulalaoo responds:

One of most dramatics music, apropiated for this

Madness Combat 6.5 Madness Combat 6.5

AWESOME!!!

you had me watching this from beginning to end it was funny and great. cant wait to see more. 5/5 10/10

DBZ Goku Turns Evil Ep 3 DBZ Goku Turns Evil Ep 3

HOLY SH**!!

Great work man. Thanks for using my track for the opening scene. Sorry it coulda been a bit louder , the sound FX were drowning out the music a bit. but over all great stuff. Congrats!!! :)

Tactical0125 responds:

No problem, it fit in quite nicely with the opening scene IMO lol.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

RIP...MJ for ever.

Look..F**K what anyone else thinks. you did the right thing. anyone else can go screw. good job and for being the ONLY person to even make an effort to recognize who this man really is. MUSIC... just like what this site is all about...MUSIC!! this wasnt for high ratings like the idiot said who gave you a zero. thats the idiot who hates on everyone because he cannot do better than the next person. losers on this site im so disgusted. i appreciate what you did here. King of pop lives on forever.

DragonBall Royale2 DragonBall Royale2

Great Cartoon!

i love it! came out perfect. way to go using my stuff in the end. wish it sounded clearer though. over all good stuff.

Evil Nick's Phoenix Wrong Evil Nick's Phoenix Wrong